When you use the yzr.ai website (the “Site”), we may collect personal data about you.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the ways in which we process such data.
1. Person responsible for the processing
YZR, simplified joint stock company
RCS Créteil n° 843 802 018
Registered office: 5 AVENUE DU GÉNÉRAL DE GAULLE 94160 SAINT-MANDÉ
2. What is the purpose of the data collected?
Your data is processed for one or more purposes. Each purpose is associated with a legal basis which you can find listed below.
Based on the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request and/or the execution of the contract you have signed, we implement processing for the following purposes:
Provide you with access to a demonstration of our tool;
Allow you to file your documents in our tool directly in our Freemium version;
To build a file of customers and prospects;
Based on our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business, we implement processing for the following purposes:
To answer your requests for information;
On the basis of our legal and regulatory obligations, we implement processing for the following purposes:
Compliance with the regulations applicable to our activity;
The management of requests to exercise rights.
On the basis of your consent, we implement processing for the following purposes:
To send you newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages
3. What personal data do we collect?
A personal data is a data that allows to identify an individual.
We collect data in the following categories:
– Identification data (e.g. name, surname, email address, telephone number)
– Connection data (e.g. IP address, logs)
Mandatory data is indicated when you provide us with your data. It is necessary to provide you with our services.
4. Who are the recipients of the data?
– The staff of our company
– Our subcontractors: hosting provider, CRM tool, audience measurement and analysis provider & newsletter sending provider
– If necessary: the services in charge of the control (auditor in particular), the public organizations, exclusively to answer our legal obligations, the auxiliaries of justice, the ministerial officers and the organizations in charge of carrying out the debt recovery.
5. How long do we keep the data?
Data collected to provide our services, to follow the customer relationship and to make prospecting to our customers
Duration of the commercial relationship and 3 years beyond
Data collected for prospecting purposes
3 years from the collection of the data or the last contact with the prospect
Data required for evidentiary purposes
Duration of the legal prescription (generally 5 years)
In case of exercising your rights
– If we ask you for proof of identity: we keep it only for the time necessary to verify your identity
– If you exercise your right to object to receiving marketing: we keep this information for 3 years.
6. Is your data likely to be transferred outside the European Union?
Your data is stored on the company’s servers. The host of our website is Gandi.
Your data may be transferred outside the European Union within the framework of the tools we use and our relations with our subcontractors (see Article 5 “Who are the recipients of the data?”).
This transfer is secured by means of the following tools:
– Either these data are transferred to a country that has been judged as offering an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission ;
– Or we have entered into a specific contract with our subcontractors for the transfer of your data outside the European Union, based on the standard contractual clauses between a data controller and a subcontractor, approved by the European Commission.
7. What are your rights regarding your data?
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
– Right to information: This is precisely why we have drawn up this charter.
– Right of access: You have the right to access all your personal data at any time.
– Right of rectification: You have the right to rectify at any time your inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data.
– Right to limitation: You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in art.18 of the RGPD.
– Right to be forgotten: You have the right to demand that your personal data be erased, and to prohibit any future collection.
– Right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL), if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the applicable texts.
– The right to define directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
– Right to withdraw your consent: You may withdraw your consent at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
– Right to portability: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a standard machine-readable format and to request their transfer to the recipient of your choice.
– Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please note, however, that we may continue to process your personal data despite your objection, for legitimate reasons or to defend legal claims.
You can exercise these rights by writing to us at the address below. We may ask you to provide us with additional information or documents to prove your identity.
8. Contact point for personal data
contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org
contact address: 5 AVENUE DU GÉNÉRAL DE GAULLE 94160 SAINT-MANDÉ
We can modify at any time the present charter. These modifications will apply as of the effective date of the modified version. You are therefore invited to regularly consult the latest version of this charter.
Effective date: 08/02/2020
1. What is a Cookie?
While you are browsing our Site, cookies, pixels and other tracking devices (hereinafter referred to together as “Cookies”) are deposited on your browser.
A Cookie is a small file, often encrypted, stored in your browser or your terminal and identified by a name. It is deposited when you consult a site or an application. Each time you return to the site or application in question, the cookie is retrieved from your browser or terminal. Thus, each time you consult the site or application, the browser is recognized.
The deposit of these Cookies is likely to allow us to access your navigation data and/or personal data concerning you.
2. Identification of cookies
Ø Technical and functional cookies
Technical and functional Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and to provide you with our services. They are used throughout your navigation, in order to facilitate and execute certain functions.
For example, a technical Cookie may be used to remember your responses to a form or your preferences regarding language or the layout of the Site, where such options are available.
We may use advertising, content personalization, social networking or analytical cookies. You will be notified when you first visit the Site using these Cookies. You will then be asked to accept or decline them in the manner described below.
Ø Social network cookies
Social network Cookies allow you to share content from our Site on social networks and to make known, on these networks, your opinion or your consultation of our Services by clicking on the “like” and “share” links.
These cookies may also allow us to track users’ navigation on the Site.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of the social networks that generate these Cookies, in order to learn about the purposes of use of the browsing information that they may collect thanks to these Cookies and the methods for exercising your rights with these social networks.
Ø Analytical cookies
These Cookies allow us to measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed and the activity of users. They may collect your IP address to determine the city from which you are connecting. Analytical cookies allow us to generate statistics on the number of visitors to our site and the way they browse, in order to improve our performance. The Cookies used also allow us to identify navigation problems and eventually solve them.
We use the following analytical cookies: Google Analytics.
3. Your Cookie Preferences
Ø Cookies that can be deposited without consent
Some Cookies do not require your consent, such as :
– Technical and functional cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Site;
– Certain audience measurement Cookies or Cookies that allow us to test different versions of the Site for the purpose of optimizing editorial choices.
Ø Acceptance or refusal of Cookies subject to your express consent
All other Cookies require your consent. These are advertising cookies, social networking cookies, content personalization cookies and certain audience analysis cookies. You can freely choose to accept or refuse the use of these Cookies.
You can accept or decline these Cookies when you first visit the Site.
Your choices to accept or decline cookies will be retained for a period of six (6) months.
You are free to withdraw your consent and more generally to modify your preferences at any time, via the following link.
Ø Setting your browser parameters
It is also possible to configure your browser to accept or refuse certain cookies.
Each browser offers different configuration methods:
– For Internet Explorer: go to the “Settings” menu, then “Internet Options”. Click on “Privacy” and then on “Advanced Privacy Settings”;
– For Chrome: go to the “Settings” menu and click on “Privacy and Security”. Finally, click on “Authorization” and “Cookies and site data”;
– For Safari: go to the “Settings” application and then go to Safari. Click on the “Privacy and Security” tab. You can now choose to block all cookies;
– For Iphone: go to the “Settings” menu, then “Safari”, click on “Cookies”. You can now choose to block all cookies;
– For Android: go to “Chrome”, click on the “Settings” tab at the top right of the screen, then on “Site settings” and then on “Cookies”. You can now choose to accept or block cookies.